• Kitchen from our nominated supplier – Individually designed for each property (customer choice from selected door fronts & worktops)
• Garages (on selected units)
• Customer choice of tiles & Sanitary ware
• Bespoke handmade staircases with solid oak handrails
• High performance UPVC external doors and windows for excellent security and low maintenance
• All external finishes; natural sandstone, slate and self colour silicone based render
• High Level Of Insulation Throughout To Ensure Low Running Costs
• Oak Internal Doors
• Each property finished to the highest standard
Twelve superb detached or semi-detached properties are being created by Lattimer Homes in the historic grounds of Greensyke Farm at Cumdivock near Dalston.
The main farm building, which dates back to 1693, will be fully renovated and occupied again as part of the exclusive development at the tranquil, remote site.
The main farm house is currently being converted and it due to complete in June 2015, at this point works will commence on the remaining 8 units.
Across a courtyard, the original manor house which has now been sold, once used as boarding accommodation for Lime House School’s junior pupils, is also being restored to its former glory.
Lattimer Homes has been granted planning permission for the development from Carlisle City Council.
For more information on this prestigious development contact Adrian Tod on Tel: 01228 810300 or visit www.haywardtod.co.uk